Heather Close, Moorgate
- Hacker fitted kitchen with Smeg or CDA appliances
- Roca Pottery
- Oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Turfed or seeded rear gardens
- Carpets to lounge and bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Cat 5 computer cabling hard wired to all main rooms
- Lounge with facility for log burning stove
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
FANTASTIC DEALS AVAILABLE! PX CONSIDERED, HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
JAGUAR ESTATES LIMITED ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE BUILD OF A CHARMING NEW DEVELOPMENT OF SIX FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOMES IN ROTHERHAM.
Situated on the corner of Moorgate Road and Heather Close opposite the Thomas Rotherham College, the site is very well placed for both Rotherham and Sheffield and the M1 motorway network is under 2 miles away making it perfect for commuters. Designed with the Conservation Area status in mind, the scheme sits alongside the apartment conversion in the former Ambulance HQ fronting Moorgate Road completed by Jaguar Estates in 2019 and will enhance this already desirable location. Available for purchase, these beautiful properties will be ready for occupation Spring 2020.
Buying a new home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Our excellent reputation and attention to detail means that you can choose your new home with complete confidence.
Lounge 8.90m x 4.10m (29'2" x 13'5")
Sitting Room 4.50m x 3.90m (14'9" x 12'10")
Kitchen/Dining 6.80m x 3.80m (22'4" x 12'6")
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom 1 5.15m x 4.10m (16'11" x 13'5")
Bedroom 2 5.00m x 3.60m (16'5" x 11'10")
Bedroom 3 4.10m x 3.70m (13'5" x 12'2")
Bedroom 4 4.10m x 2.60m (13'5" x 8'6")
Family Bathroom 2.64m x 1.92m (8'8" x 6'4")